An air dryer is an integral piece in your air treatment system, making Ingersoll Rand's wide knowledge and expertise in this field a key aspect to the success of your compressed air system. Ingersoll Rand has the widest selection of air treatment products and application knowledge to protect your investment and compressed air system.
Our reliable high strength, non-acidic desiccant provides maximum performance and is easily stored and handled. Environmentally friendly, it eliminates worries associated with other types of dryers, such as refrigerant leaks, spills and disposal.
Designed for reliability
When we designed the Ingersoll Rand heatless, heated and heated blower desiccant dryers we set our sights on creating the most reliable desiccant dryers you can purchase and operate. And our success was extraordinary. We set a new standard, and, in fact, re-wrote the book.
One look tells you that these dryers are like no others…extremely low silhouette… manifolds and valves within an arm's reach of the operator…readily accessible fill and drain ports…just a few of the differences apparent on the outside.
Low profile design
Our easy access design places key maintenance points at operator level for faster servicing and less downtime. The lower silhouette also allows upright shipment and facilitates installation.
Easy to maintain
high performance valves
With manifolds angled toward the center at operator level, the valves are easily accessed for maintenance. A typical diaphragm valve in a heatless dryer can be rebuilt in less than ten minutes, without removing the valve from the manifold.
State of the art controller
The advanced microprocessor-controller maintains dryer performance at optimum levels. It constantly monitors dryer functions and provides alert when maintenance is required so that downtime is held to a minimum.
Ingersoll Rand HL Heatless Desiccant Dryer
While reliability has been a key focus of its design, the Ingersoll Rand HL heatless desiccant dryer is also a leader in its class for energy efficiency and the health and safety of operating personnel and the environment.
- Designed to ensure a constant –40°F (-40°C) or optionally –100°F (-70°C) pressure dew point, virtually eliminating costly interruption of production due to moisture
- Estrategic pre-filter and after-filter
- Switching valves are normally open and purge valves normally closed, to allow air flow through the dryer in case of power loss.
- NEMA 4 package: electrical enclosure to protect against water and condensation; advanced digital electronic controller; compressor interlock feature
Ingersoll Rand EH Heated Desiccant Dryers
Ingersoll Rand EH heated desiccant dryers incorporate an external heater to heat dry purge air. This allows EH dryers to divert significantly less dry air from the air system for regenerating desiccant than is required by heatless dryers.
- Available in sizes ranging from 400 SCFM (11.3 nm3/min.) to 2100 SCFM (59.5 nm3/min.), Ingersoll Rand EH dryers deliver –40°F (-40°C) pressure dew point air for critical applications.
- The EH dryers use high performance ball or butterfly non-lubricated valves for switching and purge operations, designed specifically for high temperature applications and feature stainless steel internals, filled PTFE seats, and include double-acting pneumatic actuators.
- EH heated models provide the reliability and safety features of heatless dryers, with increased energy efficiency. These features include heatless backup mode in the event of heater or blower malfunction, and an innovative solid-state relay heater control to extend valve and heater life. NEMA 4 electrical enclosures are standard and include an advanced multi-function digital controller.
HB Heated Blower Desiccant Dryers
Ingersoll Rand HB heated blower desiccant dryers are equipped with dedicated durable centrifugal blowers to provide purge air for regeneration, eliminating the need to divert dry compressed air from the air system. Instead, the blower directs ambient air through an external heater and then through the off-line tower to regenerate the desiccant. This means more compressed air is available for critical downstream applications.
- Available in sizes from 1000 SCFM (28.3 nm3/min.) to 8000 SCFM (226.5 nm3/min.), Ingersoll Rand HB dryers deliver –40°F (-40°C) pressure dew point air.
- HB heated blower models provide the reliability and safety features of heatless dryers, with increased energy efficiency. These features include heatless backup mode in the event of heater or blower malfunction, and an innovative solid-state relay heater control to extend valve and heater life. NEMA 4 electrical enclosures are standard and include an advanced multi-function digital controller.