How important is Teflon coating in oil-free compressors?
Home » Latest News » How important is Teflon coating in oil-free compressors?
– Minimizes turbulence in the air compression process.
– Fence in the process of air compression.
– Protection against oxidation and loss of efficiency.
Importance of technical monitoring and maintenance:
– The rotors (screws) and the housing have a clearance less than 0.05 mm between them.
– Any material between the rotors and the housing results in Teflon desquamation, loss of efficiency and damage to the compressor unit.
– 25mbar of pressure drop in the air intake, reducing the total flow of the equipment by 2%.