We’ve listed a list of 12 steps that deal with system problems and their components.
All of these steps include a specific opportunity to improve performance.
1. Management of the Compressed Air System adequately avoiding inefficiencies in the facilities
2. Potentially Inappropriate Uses of Compressed Air
3. Leaks in the Compressed Air System
4. Pressure drop and pressure system control
5. Compressed Air System Controls
6. Compressed Air Storage
7. Proven Component Level Opportunities
8. Maintenance of Compressed Air Systems for Maximum Performance
9. Heat Recovery Systems
10. Baselining Compressed Air Systems
11. Reviews and audits of the Compressed Air System
12. Saving the Compressed Air System and Selling Projects for Management
HBR aims to make Compressed Air Systems more intelligent, reliable and available.